May 15, 2014

Pink and Gold Baby Shower

I found these pictures of a baby shower I threw for a good friend a while back.  The main accomplishment here is that I think I spent $30 total on it.


Here's what I bought:
  • gold spraypaint for frame (that I had already), and flower vases
  • tissue paper for garland on ebay (there are lots of tutorials for those), as well as pink utensils, plates, and gold cupcake liners
  • pink and gold candies 
Everything else I had already. The napkin holder is from IKEA, as is the doily plate. I made three different kinds of cake and made little labels for them using tags and toothpicks stuck into Rolo candies. I also made a little print for the frame that said, "Welcome little lady". The cupcakes were Cherry Almond Vanilla and are SO delicious.



It was a really fun party to prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment