April 21, 2014

Christ Centered Easter Ornaments



I searched for some Christ centered Easter DIY decorations and it took awhile to find something I loved. Here's what i made! These ornaments turned out to be really inexpensive too! 7 paint stirring sticks from Home Depot for free. Scrapbook paper, acrylic paint and wire all bought on sale so this project was about $2.50! I thought if i made them ahead of time (about a month ago) I'd for sure get them up by Easter . Nope. Looks like this year's project was making them. Next year's project will be displaying them. Even though these are perfect for Christmas too I purposely used Spring colors so I'd use them for Easter. Next year I'll plan on getting a branch for the mantle or something else to hang them on. The blog Todays Fabulous Finds is where I got these free names of Christ printables and instructions on how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment